* These FAQs will be updated with ongoing, latest information as we have it available. Check back for the most current information and recent communication posts from Levine.
- What are the main health protocols/procedures in place for the 2020-2021 School Year?
- Does Levine have a comprehensive list of all of its safety and health procedures in one single document?
- What will drop off be like? How will you help my child feel more comfortable leaving my car?
- What will snack and lunch time look like? What precautions are being taken to ensure my child isn’t sharing food and drink with others?
- What will be the Policy on Social Distancing and Group Gatherings?
- What is a cohort?
- What will be the Mask Policy for Students and Faculty?
- Can children wear shield instead of masks?
- Will students have to wear masks during nap time or will they be spread out enough?
- Will temperatures be taken again after carpool screening?
- Will there be virtual learning during quarantine periods?
- Will Levine Academy ask families to quarantine prior to the start of on-campus instruction?
- If we choose to start virtually, what happens when we decide to send our child back to on-campus learning?
- How will earlycare and aftercare work regarding group intermingling?
- What will class sizes look like on campus?
- What are the plans for religious services?
- How will we mitigate risk as the middle school students switch classes, access lockers, and move throughout the hallways?
- Will Schoology training be provided for K8 parents?
- Will ERB and MAP testing be offered this year?
- What will P.E. look like when school resumes?
- What happens if my child’s teacher has COVID? What happens if a student has COVID? And what happens with siblings?
- What happens if a child was exposed to someone outside of school who tested positive?
- What happens if my child is sick but does not have COVID (has a cold, ear infection, teething, strep throat, etc.?)?
- If a family is traveling are they required to quarantine for 14 days?
- Will the school be screening children during carpool and during the day?
- How often will my child be asked to do handwashing throughout the day?
- I heard the fever policy will be different this year. What is the new fever policy for this year?
- What if my child feels sick?
- Does Levine Academy have plans to test teachers and students before in-person school?
- Are the cleaning chemicals safe for children?
- Are there plans for increased ventilation?
- Please explain the new EC refund policy.
- If EC section has to quarantine, will these days count towards the refund policy?
- Is there a refund policy that applies to EC families during quarantine periods throughout the year?
- IF WE CHOOSE TO STAY HOME AND RECEIVE EC DISTANCE LEARNING, IS THERE A DIFFERENT TUITION RATE FOR THIS?
Have Additional Questions?
Send any additional questions to email@example.com at any time.