* These FAQs will be updated with ongoing, latest information as we have it available. Check back for the most current information from Levine.
(Last updated 04.27.2022)
- What are the main health protocols/procedures currently in place?
- What is the Mask Policy?
- How does the school count the number of days from exposures and positive cases?
- What are the school's testing requirements?
- What is the school's Quarantine Policy (for Exposure Cases)?
- WHAT IS THE SCHOOL'S ISOLATION POLICY (FOR POSITIVE CASES)?
- How does the school define "vaccinated"?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A STUDENT OR STAFF MEMBER SHOWS UP TO SCHOOL EXHIBITING COLD SYMPTOMS? IF MY CHILD IS SICK AT SCHOOL, WILL THE SCHOOL SEND HOME MY SICK CHILD’S SIBLINGS?
- What happens if my child is sick but does not have COVID (has a cold, ear infection, teething, strep throat, etc.)?
- WHAT DOES MORNING SCREENING LOOK LIKE? AND Will the school screen children during the school day?
- WHAT IS THE FEVER POLICY?
- What if my child feels sick?
Have Additional Questions?
Send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.