* These FAQs will be updated with ongoing, latest information as we have it available. Check back for the most current information and recent communication posts from Levine.
- When is the last day to cancel and still receive a refund on my camp tuition?
- Will I be able to enroll my child for camp later in the Summer?
- What happens to my money if camp gets cancelled for a COVID related issue?
- If my child contracts COVID while attending camp will my tuition be reimbursed for the remainder of the summer?
- Will there be a nurse on staff and if so, what role will they serve? What are their credentials?
- What happens if my child’s teacher has COVID? What happens if a student has COVID? Or what about an immediate family member of a student or staff member having COVID?
- What happens if my child is sick but does not have COVID (has a cold, ear infection, teething, strep throat, etc.?)?
- If a family is traveling are they required to quarantine for 14 days?
- What are the health protocols/procedures in place during camp?
- What will drop off be like? How will you help my child feel more comfortable leaving my car?
- What will snack and lunch time look like? What precautions are being taken to ensure my child isn’t sharing food and drink with others?
- How many staff members will be in contact with my child daily?
- If I cannot enter the building, how should I communicate any messages or concerns I have?
- Is there a point person to make sure school personnel and maintenance staff are following through on all health protocols and standards?
- What was the decision-making process for opening camp? Were doctors consulted? Lawyers?