* These FAQs will be updated with ongoing, latest information as we have it available. Check back for the most current information and recent communication posts from Levine.
(Last updated 8.31.2021)
- What are the main health protocols/procedures in place for the 2021-2022 School Year?
- What will drop off be like? How will you help my child feel more comfortable leaving my car?
- What will snack and lunch time look like? What precautions are being taken to ensure my child isn’t sharing food and drink with others?
- What will be the Policy on Social Distancing and Group Gatherings?
- What is a cohort?
- What will be the Mask Policy for Students and Faculty?
- Can children wear shield instead of masks?
- Will students have to wear masks during nap time or will they be spread out enough?
- WILL TEMPERATURES BE TAKEN DURING CARPOOL?
- Will there be virtual learning during quarantine periods?
- Will Levine Academy ask families to quarantine prior to the start of on-campus instruction?
- HOW WILL EARLYCARE AND AFTERCARE WORK REGARDING GROUP INTERMINGLING?
- What happens if my child’s teacher has COVID? What happens if a student has COVID? And what happens with siblings?
- WHAT HAPPENS IF A MEMBER OF A STUDENT’S HOUSEHOLD (BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER, FATHER, ETC.) IS FEELING SICK AND GETS TESTED? CAN THE STUDENT STILL ATTEND SCHOOL WHILE THE FAMILY AWAITS THE TEST RESULTS?
- What happens if a child was exposed to someone outside of school who tested positive?
- When should I have my child tested if I suspect my child has been exposed to someone who tested positive?
- What happens if my child is sick but does not have COVID (has a cold, ear infection, teething, strep throat, etc.?)?
- Will the school be screening children during carpool and during the day?
- How often will my child be asked to do handwashing throughout the day?
- WILL THE FEVER POLICY BE THE SAME THIS YEAR?
- What if my child feels sick?
- Are the cleaning chemicals safe for children?
Have Additional Questions?
Send any additional questions to email@example.com at any time.