2023-2024 Back-to-School Packet
MORE Links and Resources
- Artsonia: We are excited to announce that Levine Academy is creating online student art portfolios (K8 students) on Artsonia.com. Artsonia manages student art portfolios in a safe and educational manner, developing students’ pride and self-esteem and involving parents and relatives in arts education. We need your permission to create a digital portfolio of your child’s artwork for the 2022-23 school year. Please use the information below to connect with our new Artsonia account and add your child’s name to the roster. Click HERE to register on Artsonia!
- Parent, Grandparent, and Registered Visitor Badges: To secure a new parent, grandparent or registered visitor (i.e. nanny) badge, please email a passport type photo to Courtney Hensel. In your e-mail, please include your name, child's name, and relation to child. Badges will be available for pickup at the EC Security & Greeters desk during all orientation programs for those who complete the necessary steps prior to July 21st. When you come to pickup your badge, you will be required to present your driver's license and be processed through the school's Raptor system. We ask that all parents please abide by our policy of wearing your nametag/parent badge when entering the school building -- whether it be for Shabbat or any other reason.
- Register Your TollTag for Gate Access: When gates are closed during off-peak, non-carpool hours, your registered TollTag will open the Main Entrance Gate (located on Frankford Road). Click HERE to access the TollTag form to register your vehicle. For driver's without registered TollTags, drivers will need to press the visitor button to connect with the receptionist with gates are closed.
- 2023-2024 Calendar-At-A-Glance PDF
- 2023-2024 Website Calendar: Please visit the website calendar for the latest and greatest school year events. A comprehensive list of events for the 2023-2024 school year will be loaded on the website calendar by Friday, July 14th.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE LEVINE CALENDAR: Add the Levine Master Calendar and/or the Athletics Calendar to your cell phone calendar for quick access of the latest and greatest happenings at Ann & Nate Levine Academy! Click HERE to view the "How To" document.
Medical Forms for the 2023-2024 School Year
Please click the links below to download and print the 2023-2024 forms:
Health Forms Chart
Annual Physical Form
Immunization Form: All enrolled students must be in compliance with the immunization requirements. Only exceptions granted will be for approved medical waivers.
If you require the school nurse to administer medication to your child during the school, please submit this Medication Form.
Please email all forms to email@example.com.