Get The Facts
Taking a campus tour of Ann & Nate Levine Academy is the best way to see our school in action by witnessing our students engaged in learning. During your tour, we will review with you what a day looks like for a Levine student, answer questions about our curriculum, school and community and visit classrooms.
Click on a question below to view the answer.
- How would you describe the “value added” with a Levine Academy education?
- We don’t belong to a synagogue, and we are not observant. Will we fit in at the Levine Academy?
- Where do Levine graduates go after 8th grade, and how does the school help them get there?
- How do our graduates adjust/measure up to other ninth graders?
- How does Levine accommodate highly capable children?
- What math program do you use?
- How do Levine students score on the ERB’s?
- Do students need to be tutored for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah?
- Our family does not know Hebrew. Will this be a problem in assisting our children with their homework? Also, will you consider admitting my middle school child who has no Hebrew background?
- In what ways are the parents involved in the school?
- Is there a lunch program?