New Student Applicant Process
We are delighted you are interested in completing an Application for Admissions to Levine Academy.
The Application for Admission will be available online, Monday, October 1, 2018. To begin, please click HERE. You will be prompted to create a login and password and once it is set up, you can complete the application at your convenience.
If you are interested in applying for admissions to Ann & Nate Levine Academy for the current school year, please contact our Admissions Office regarding available spacing.
Admissions Deadlines for the 2019-2020 School Year
|Tuesday, January 15, 2019:||New Applicant Application Deadline|
|Thursday, February 21, 2019:||New Applicant Tuition Assistance Deadline|
|Friday, March 7, 2019:||New Applicant Admission Decisions Mailed|
|Friday, March 29, 2019:||New Applicant Parent Admission Response Deadline|
- Schedule a Tour: Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour.
- Application for Admissions: Complete the online Application for Admissions.
- Student Visit Day/Kindergarten Preview: Once your child’s Application has been completed and received, students applying for K-8th Grade will then be invited to spend a day at Levine Academy. Students entering grades 1-8 will spend the day placed in their current grade. Students entering Kindergarten participate in a Kindergarten Preview on campus, Tuesday, March 5, 2019. All applications received by the Admission deadline will be scheduled for a visit day in February.
- Transcript Release: Parents/guardians are responsible for submitting the Transcript Release directly to your child's current school. Your child's current school will send the records directly to Levine Academy.
- Authorization for Exchange of Confidential Information: Parents should complete the Authorization for Exchange of Confidential Information and return it with your completed application. It should include your child's current teachers and school, as well as any specialists your child is currently working with or has worked with in the past.
- Developmental Profile: Parents should complete the Developmental Profile and return it with your completed application. This document should include thoughtful responses and reflections on your child's development, personality, and any other pertinent information that you would like to share with our school
Teacher Recommendation: Please submit the Teacher Recommendation form (Grades 1-8) (Toddler-Kindergarten) to your child’s current school for completion. Please provide the school with an addressed and stamped envelope to Levine Academy or encourage them to scan and e-mail the completed form to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the Admissions process, please email our Admissions Office, or call 972-248-3032 ext. 151.